Ralph Nader could be poised for another third party presidential campaign.HELL NO!
The consumer advocate will appear on NBC's "Meet the Press" on Sunday. Nader launched his 2004 presidential run on the show.
A spokesman for Nader did not immediately return a call seeking comment.
Kevin Zeese, who was Nader's spokesman during the 2004 presidential race, but is no longer working for him, said Friday that Nader has been actively talking to "lots of people on all sorts of levels" about the possibility of making another run.
Saturday, February 23, 2008
No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No!
From the AP:
- "You've got to nip it in the bud! Nip it!"
- Waukegan's Ritzy Blitz
- Say It Isn't So!
- Don't Tell Tom Cruise!
- Libertarians for Obama
- Obama: The Choice of Bollywood Liberals
- "They Should Be Ashamed"
- Giant-Sized Blue Monday
- Oscar Has Spoken
- Don't Just Sing It... Bring It!
- No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No!
- Proposed: Citizen Senators
- Michelle Obama: Pride and Prejudice
- Bad News for HD-DVD Owners
- Fallows: Bogus Plagiarism Charge "Really is Contem...
- The Modern Bush Army
- Bleu Cheesecake
- HRC: Loyal to a Fault
- Steve Gerber, 1947-2008
- DuPage Blue Monday
- S-T: Republican Front-Runner Drops John's Snogs
- Is there still money in the Banana Stand?
- SCAM Super-Tuesday Hangover Post
- Blue DuPage?
- You Know Who to Vote for and Why -- Now Where Do Y...
- Candorville: The Adventures of Mitt and the Poll F...
- I'm an Extremist, Left-Wing Political Punk For Per...
- Obama Has A Posse
- ▼ February (29)
- ► 2007 (349)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (555)