So much has changed since I proudly wore the uniform.
For instance, when I was a soldier, the Pentagon didn't offer $40,000 de-enlistment bonuses.
Just like with the environment, national debt, the federal budget and the economy in general, the Bush administration has turned the U.S. military into another ponzi scheme -- where a long-term, systematic collapse is all but ensured so that the Commander-in-Chief can hide the scope of his failures in the near-term.
- "You've got to nip it in the bud! Nip it!"
- Waukegan's Ritzy Blitz
- Say It Isn't So!
- Don't Tell Tom Cruise!
- Libertarians for Obama
- Obama: The Choice of Bollywood Liberals
- "They Should Be Ashamed"
- Giant-Sized Blue Monday
- Oscar Has Spoken
- Don't Just Sing It... Bring It!
- No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No!
- Proposed: Citizen Senators
- Michelle Obama: Pride and Prejudice
- Bad News for HD-DVD Owners
- Fallows: Bogus Plagiarism Charge "Really is Contem...
- The Modern Bush Army
- Bleu Cheesecake
- HRC: Loyal to a Fault
- Steve Gerber, 1947-2008
- DuPage Blue Monday
- S-T: Republican Front-Runner Drops John's Snogs
- Is there still money in the Banana Stand?
- SCAM Super-Tuesday Hangover Post
- Blue DuPage?
- You Know Who to Vote for and Why -- Now Where Do Y...
- Candorville: The Adventures of Mitt and the Poll F...
- I'm an Extremist, Left-Wing Political Punk For Per...
- Obama Has A Posse
- ▼ February (29)
- ► 2007 (349)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (555)