Steve Gerber passed away over the weekend.
Comics junkies know Gerber the man behind the best issues of Marvel Comics weirdest and wildest mags of the 70's: The Defenders, Man-Thing, Omega the Unknown, Morbius the Living Vampire, the giant-sized KISS comic...and the creator of Howard the Duck.
But I will consider my life well-lived if, before I die, I make anything as great as Gerber's immortal Dr. Bong.
- "You've got to nip it in the bud! Nip it!"
- Waukegan's Ritzy Blitz
- Say It Isn't So!
- Don't Tell Tom Cruise!
- Libertarians for Obama
- Obama: The Choice of Bollywood Liberals
- "They Should Be Ashamed"
- Giant-Sized Blue Monday
- Oscar Has Spoken
- Don't Just Sing It... Bring It!
- No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No!
- Proposed: Citizen Senators
- Michelle Obama: Pride and Prejudice
- Bad News for HD-DVD Owners
- Fallows: Bogus Plagiarism Charge "Really is Contem...
- The Modern Bush Army
- Bleu Cheesecake
- HRC: Loyal to a Fault
- Steve Gerber, 1947-2008
- DuPage Blue Monday
- S-T: Republican Front-Runner Drops John's Snogs
- Is there still money in the Banana Stand?
- SCAM Super-Tuesday Hangover Post
- Blue DuPage?
- You Know Who to Vote for and Why -- Now Where Do Y...
- Candorville: The Adventures of Mitt and the Poll F...
- I'm an Extremist, Left-Wing Political Punk For Per...
- Obama Has A Posse
- ▼ February (29)
- ► 2007 (349)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (555)