"If Barack Obama's campaign wants to suggest that a photo of him wearing traditional Somali clothing is divisive, they should be ashamed." -- Maggie Williams, Hillary Clinton campaign manager.
It appears that the Clinton camp is the source of this photo push. If so, William's statement is the moral equivalent of a candidate's campaign calling a political opponent is "a faggot."
And then, when the other campaign calls them on it, saying, "If his campaign wants to suggest that homosexuality is divisive, they should be ashamed."
I knew that the Clinton campaign machine could be tough and that the Clinton campaign machine could be ruthless, but I never would have guessed that the Clinton campaign machine could be so nakedly, awkwardly stupid.
- "You've got to nip it in the bud! Nip it!"
- Waukegan's Ritzy Blitz
- Say It Isn't So!
- Don't Tell Tom Cruise!
- Libertarians for Obama
- Obama: The Choice of Bollywood Liberals
- "They Should Be Ashamed"
- Giant-Sized Blue Monday
- Oscar Has Spoken
- Don't Just Sing It... Bring It!
- No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No!
- Proposed: Citizen Senators
- Michelle Obama: Pride and Prejudice
- Bad News for HD-DVD Owners
- Fallows: Bogus Plagiarism Charge "Really is Contem...
- The Modern Bush Army
- Bleu Cheesecake
- HRC: Loyal to a Fault
- Steve Gerber, 1947-2008
- DuPage Blue Monday
- S-T: Republican Front-Runner Drops John's Snogs
- Is there still money in the Banana Stand?
- SCAM Super-Tuesday Hangover Post
- Blue DuPage?
- You Know Who to Vote for and Why -- Now Where Do Y...
- Candorville: The Adventures of Mitt and the Poll F...
- I'm an Extremist, Left-Wing Political Punk For Per...
- Obama Has A Posse
- ▼ February (29)
- ► 2007 (349)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (555)