Hiram Wurf has some thoughtful analysis from Lindy Scott, former director of Wheaton College's Center for Applied Christian Ethics and former 6th District Congressional Candidate, on McCain's messian-shtick ad, "The One".
Bottom line: It's theology and theme are disrespectful and overreaching.
- This Election Will Be About Judgment
- Empty Skirt
- Alaska on Alaskan Lass: Alas Alack
- First Impressions of Sarah Palin
- This Year's Model
- McCain's Palin Faces Probe
- Obama's Country Closer
- High Wire Act
- Two Thumbs Down for Jay-Hole
- SCAM Reminder: Keep Getting Up!
- Truly, there is no higher praise.
- Bill Clinton Speech Preview?
- Bush and McCain -- Twin Terrors
- Is the enemy of my enemy my friend?
- My lickspittle told me I never cease to amaze him....
- Olympic Taekwondon't
- Candorville: Still Too Good for the Chicago Tribun...
- Burying the "Born Alive" Controversy
- John McMansions
- Maya Angelou Thinks I Suck
- Vietnam Prisoner of War: Why I Will Not Vote for J...
- Today's Huffington Post Chicago Exclusive!
- McCain ♥ Bush
- Blog crawl -- Steinbook Roundup, Pt. 7
- Obama Supports the Troops... and Vice Versa
- Good News, Bad Pun
- Huffington Post Chicago: My First Impression
- A Small Joke By, For and About the Comic Book Geek...
- WurfWhile: Lindy Scott Weighs In On McCain “The On...
- Transcribed: Voice Mail from a Republican
- An Open Letter to John Edwards
- "Enemy combatant" will have served his full senten...
- John McCain: Mr. Buffalo Chip
- Bill Thomasson is The Man
- SCAM Midyear Prognostication
- Sorry I'm Late...
- ▼ August (36)
- ► 2007 (349)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (555)