[W]hen Cegelis wins the primary and the Dem establishment falls in line, funding will no longer be an issue. But should Duckworth win the primary, her liabilities will still remain.And I have received assurances from several reliable sources that the Democratic establishment will get behind whoever wins the primary.
Monday, February 06, 2006
IL-6 Dem Primary in a Nutshell
In the comments at Illinoize, "Michael in Chicago" hit the nail squarely on the head:
- ► 2008 (244)
- ► 2007 (349)
- 3, 97 and Other Primary Numbers
- Tribune Endorsements
- Christine Cegelis on Air America Radio
- "In An Illinois Primary, Three's A Crowd"
- "Go Christine!"
- Tribune: Cegelis Supported by National Progressive...
- "They Are Won By Men (And Women)"
- Getting To Know The Foreign Power That Will Contro...
- Port o' Bull
- Emanuel Honors Olympians
- Big Games in a Big Tent
- Five Years of Magical Thinking
- Taking a Stand Against Taking a Stand
- Hastert Says "No" to Ethics Proposal
- 6th Dist Dem Round Table on 91.5 FM
- Machinists Union Behind Christine Cegelis In 6th D...
- 6th and 848
- "One of the worst days of my life."
- Less is More
- Gov. Ryan Walking?
- Postmodernism 1, Premodernism 0
- S.D. Provides Lesson for 6th Dist. Dems
- Imitation is the Sweetest form of flattery.
- Durbin Calls for Public Financing of Elections
- Let's Lynch the Landlord, Man
- How Many Pro-Choice Candidates Are In The 6th Dist...
- GOP Budget Targets Widows and Orphans
- IL-6 Dem Primary in a Nutshell
- 2 Cents on 6th Dist
- Denny: Record Gas Prices/Profits are merely a P.R....
- "Verdict First -- Reasoning Afterwards!"
- State of the Union Review
- 6th District Scuffle
- ▼ February (33)
- ► 2005 (555)