No blogger has over-relied on the work of your Chicago Sun-Times' D.C. columnist, Lynn Sweet, more than "So-Called 'Austin Mayor'".
Well, if you count Sweet-inspired belly-aching, Tom Roeser might come close.
But when I loot her reportage, I do my best to give credit to her and her S-T home.
But I guess they do things a little differently at the Moonie-owned Washington Times.
UPDATE: Ms. Sweet comments on the "quote heist" at her S-T blog.
- ► 2008 (244)
- ► 2007 (349)
- 3, 97 and Other Primary Numbers
- Tribune Endorsements
- Christine Cegelis on Air America Radio
- "In An Illinois Primary, Three's A Crowd"
- "Go Christine!"
- Tribune: Cegelis Supported by National Progressive...
- "They Are Won By Men (And Women)"
- Getting To Know The Foreign Power That Will Contro...
- Port o' Bull
- Emanuel Honors Olympians
- Big Games in a Big Tent
- Five Years of Magical Thinking
- Taking a Stand Against Taking a Stand
- Hastert Says "No" to Ethics Proposal
- 6th Dist Dem Round Table on 91.5 FM
- Machinists Union Behind Christine Cegelis In 6th D...
- 6th and 848
- "One of the worst days of my life."
- Less is More
- Gov. Ryan Walking?
- Postmodernism 1, Premodernism 0
- S.D. Provides Lesson for 6th Dist. Dems
- Imitation is the Sweetest form of flattery.
- Durbin Calls for Public Financing of Elections
- Let's Lynch the Landlord, Man
- How Many Pro-Choice Candidates Are In The 6th Dist...
- GOP Budget Targets Widows and Orphans
- IL-6 Dem Primary in a Nutshell
- 2 Cents on 6th Dist
- Denny: Record Gas Prices/Profits are merely a P.R....
- "Verdict First -- Reasoning Afterwards!"
- State of the Union Review
- 6th District Scuffle
- ▼ February (33)
- ► 2005 (555)