Of course, one would have to be deep in the Obama cult to think that Sen. Clinton's confusing "poetry" with "sniper fire" was anything more than a minor "misstatement."
In fact, here are just a few "minor blips" of my own:
- Filled inside of Valentine card with romantic sniper fire.
- The University of Chicago denied me a PhD in History for my doctoral thesis asserting that JFK was brought down by a lone poet.
- As a kid, I aspired to move to San Francisco, buy a beret and a jug of wine, and live my life as a beat sniper.
- Drummed out of military for providing protective sonnets to cover squad movement.
- Spent 12 years in federal prison for attempting to criticize Ronald Reagan's domestic policies via poetry.