I just think it's wrong.Via Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
He was there. He did it. My opinion is that anybody who served anywhere is a hero. And we should not as a nation be trying to tear down people who served and are serving.
Kerry was saying he was in Cambodia, and you have some of the other ones saying he wasn't in Cambodia. It's like, who do you want to believe. I was in the Central Highlands. They could have sent us into Laos. I wouldn't have had a clue. There are no signs saying, 'Welcome to Thailand,' 'Welcome to Vietnam.'
Just imagine going up and down any river how easy of a target you are. He was there.
Monday, August 23, 2004
Another Vet Stands Up
Terry Musser, a Republican Wisconsin state rep, longtime chairman of the Assembly Committee on Veterans and Military Affairs, and the co-chairman of Wisconsin Veterans for Bush on the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth:
- ► 2008 (244)
- ► 2007 (349)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (555)
- 40 million links between Bush and Swift Boat Vet
- House Speaker Denny Hastert and the Big Lie
- Encore Booknotes with Jeanne Simon from 1989
- Over-Achieving Underdogs to appear on "At Issue" o...
- 150th Post Multi-Media Spectacular!
- New "Get Your War On"
- On the Decline of Civility
- Vote for Change Tour Pre-Sale
- Computerized Voting
- A Renaissance Man for Kerry
- Keyes v. New England Journal of Medicine
- Alan Keyes' Second Amendment
- Enforce the gun laws already on the books!
- Machine Guns?!?
- Olbermann examines the relationship between Bill R...
- Tonight: John Kerry on "The Daily Show"
- The Cure for What Ails Ya
- Another Vet Stands Up
- Ode on a Grecian/Zorn
- In which I blockquote Patrick J. Buchanan...
- Another ringing endorsement
- Alan Keyes meets "South Illinois"
- "Poor taste"
- "The central question for a journalist in the Plam...
- Broken clock... twice a day...
- Prepare for the Scare
- IL-GOP thinking: "Beguiling, but stupid."
- VOTE TODAY!
- Simplified: Kerry's Position on the Iraq War
- Putting "Race" back into the "Illinois Senate Race...
- The hand of Alan Keyes' God
- Virtual Debate Links
- Virtual Senate Debate on WBEZ
- Top Chicago Journalists Agree: Obama Should Legiti...
- Dear God, NO!
- President Bush's nominee to head the CIA
- Jack Mabley on Alan Keyes
- BREAKING: Keyes leads among Republicans!
- Why Keyes? Revisited
- Because WBEZ does not carry "Day to Day"...
- Why Alan Keyes?
- IL-GOP's best hope against Barack Obama
- Goldberg asks the musical question:
- "This is a Gross Overreaction"
- NYT Mag looks at the South Dakota Senate race
- Obama on health care
- ▼ August (46)