Thursday, August 26, 2004
Vote for Change Tour Pre-Sale
I was picked to be part of the second half of the MoveOn PAC Vote for Change Pre-Sale.
Because I will not be taking advantage of this opportunity, I am passing along to you -- both of my readers -- the chance to get tickets (before they go on sale) for the following shows:
On sale now:
Dave Matthews Band / Ben Harper and the Innocent Criminals / Jurassic 5 / My Morning Jacket
10/1 in State College, PA
10/2 in Dayton, OH
10/3 in Detroit, MI
10/6 in Ames, IA
10/8 in Gainesville, FL
On sale starting Thursday at 1 PM EST:
Jackson Browne / Bonnie Raitt / Keb' Mo' / Crosby, Stills and Nash
9/29 in Phoenix, AZ
Thursday at 2 PM EST:
Bonnie Raitt / Keb' Mo' 10/6 in Des Moines, IA
Thursday at 3 PM EST:
Bonnie Raitt / Keb' Mo' / Sheryl Crow 10/8 in Jacksonville, FL
On sale starting Friday at 10 AM EST:
John Mellencamp / Kenny "Babyface" Edmonds 10/1 in Wilkes-Barre, PA
Friday at 11 AM EST:
John Mellencamp / Kenny "Babyface" Edmonds 10/2 in Columbus, OH
Friday at 12 noon EST:
John Mellencamp / Kenny "Babyface" Edmonds 10/3 in Kalamazoo, MI
Friday at 1 PM EST:
Dave Matthews Band / Ben Harper and the Innocent Criminals / Jurassic 5 / My Morning Jacket 10/5 in Madison, WI
Friday at 2 PM EST:
John Mellencamp / Kenny "Babyface" Edmonds 10/5 in Milwaukee, WI
Friday at 3 PM EST:
John Mellencamp / Kenny "Babyface" Edmonds 10/8 in Miami, FL
Be online at http://www.act.tickets.musictoday.com/ at the time of the presale, credit card in hand, to actually buy the tickets.
On that page, you'll want to click on the "your account" link in the upper-right corner.
On the next page, enter the username ["socalledaustinmayor"] and the password ["keyes"]. You'll also need to use this access code [XLTBWBXCXD].
You will need to supply your own credit card number.
The access can only be used to buy a total of four tickets with from the tour (there's a maximum of two per show). So if one of you buys two tickets to one show (e.g. Dave Matthews Band in Madison, WI), someone else could buy two tickets to another (e.g. John Mellencamp in Milwaukee, WI). Or one person could buy two tickets to two shows -- or no one may buy any tickets -- I don't care I'm not buying any.
I just wanted to pass the opportunity along to whoever is reading this.
- ► 2008 (244)
- ► 2007 (349)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (555)
- 40 million links between Bush and Swift Boat Vet
- House Speaker Denny Hastert and the Big Lie
- Encore Booknotes with Jeanne Simon from 1989
- Over-Achieving Underdogs to appear on "At Issue" o...
- 150th Post Multi-Media Spectacular!
- New "Get Your War On"
- On the Decline of Civility
- Vote for Change Tour Pre-Sale
- Computerized Voting
- A Renaissance Man for Kerry
- Keyes v. New England Journal of Medicine
- Alan Keyes' Second Amendment
- Enforce the gun laws already on the books!
- Machine Guns?!?
- Olbermann examines the relationship between Bill R...
- Tonight: John Kerry on "The Daily Show"
- The Cure for What Ails Ya
- Another Vet Stands Up
- Ode on a Grecian/Zorn
- In which I blockquote Patrick J. Buchanan...
- Another ringing endorsement
- Alan Keyes meets "South Illinois"
- "Poor taste"
- "The central question for a journalist in the Plam...
- Broken clock... twice a day...
- Prepare for the Scare
- IL-GOP thinking: "Beguiling, but stupid."
- VOTE TODAY!
- Simplified: Kerry's Position on the Iraq War
- Putting "Race" back into the "Illinois Senate Race...
- The hand of Alan Keyes' God
- Virtual Debate Links
- Virtual Senate Debate on WBEZ
- Top Chicago Journalists Agree: Obama Should Legiti...
- Dear God, NO!
- President Bush's nominee to head the CIA
- Jack Mabley on Alan Keyes
- BREAKING: Keyes leads among Republicans!
- Why Keyes? Revisited
- Because WBEZ does not carry "Day to Day"...
- Why Alan Keyes?
- IL-GOP's best hope against Barack Obama
- Goldberg asks the musical question:
- "This is a Gross Overreaction"
- NYT Mag looks at the South Dakota Senate race
- Obama on health care
- ▼ August (46)