Actor Jim Belushi has ended his two-year feud with his next door neighbour Julie Newmar by inviting the former "Batman" star to join him on his US TV sitcom.Perhaps I'm a little soft on crime, but it seems to me that merely attacking Jim Belushi and cutting down trees does not merit a sentence as severe as appearing on "According to Jim".
The pair fell out when Newmar objected to building work Belushi had started on his Hollywood estate.
Belushi then pressed harassment charges against Newmar, a former TV Catwoman, when she publicly attacked the actor and chopped down trees on his estate.
The couple has since settled the $4 million (GBP2.2 million) lawsuit and Newmar will now appear on an upcoming episode of Belushi's show "According to Jim".
Thursday, January 12, 2006
Peace Between Catwoman and Wheaton's Favorite Son's Brother?
According to Contactmusic.com the battle between professional sibling, Jim Belushi and queen of spandex, Julie Newmar is over:
- ► 2008 (244)
- ► 2007 (349)
- Happy Holidays!
- "Poppa's got a fat nightcrawler of truth for you."...
- U.S. Army: Trudeau's "Doonesbury" Supports the Tro...
- And that's "Billion"... with a 'B'
- "The Chair Recognizes the Gentleman from Blogginoi...
- "It's not a peacetime force that has been in barra...
- Denny Hastert's No-Holds Barred Rise to Power
- Crime and Punishment
- Prince Pete's Million Dollar "Grassroots" Campaign...
- Is it just me or is it warm in here?
- White House Receieved Detailed, Advance Warning of...
- The Miserable Bush Economy
- Hey Kids, Comics!
- Junky: "Rising Star Obama Echoes Osama"
- Hell is for Children
- Alito's Confirmation: "A serious threat to the nat...
- Well, Dammit!
- Frisbie Playin' in Naperville
- Off- Off- OFF-Broadway Play About Sen. Obama
- Sunday! Sunday! SUNDAY!
- K Street and Kane County
- And I'm sure D.W. Griffith is weeping as well...
- What WILL You Do In the War, Grandpa?
- We've all been there...
- A Million Little Super-Fun-Pak Comix
- "It's like rain on your wedding day..."
- Kelly Hogan on "Chicago Tonight" Tonight
- Attention Hipsters: Silent Auction for Jeff Tweedy...
- Sen. Durbin's Bill Would End Sale of Cell Phone Ca...
- GOP's D.C. Fundraising Syndicate "Rallied Around" ...
- A Message for America
- Are You Ready? -- Are YOU Ready?
- "He may be a son of a bitch, but he's our son of a...
- And That's The Bottom Line -- Kos Stone Cold Said ...
- Merry Chimpsmas!
- I Am Not A Blogger
- 6th Dist. Robo-Calls
- Sen. Durbin Discusses Alito on Air America
- Band Roster for Austin's 20th Anniversary South by...
- Peace Between Catwoman and Wheaton's Favorite Son'...
- Roskam's Fund-Raising Ties to D.C. Lobbyists
- Young yahoos don't read the paper?
- Tribune Exclusive: Barack Obama May Not "Well Spok...
- Sun-Times Freeps Itself on Wheaton College Story
- Hearts and Minds
- The Praise that Pays
- Right Speaker Fade-Out?
- "I pledge to not waste money on CDs that are delib...
- Fine (Half) Line, The Steve Rauschenberger Edition...
- Northfield Labs v. Your First Amendment
- Congress shall make no law abridging the freedom o...
- Recalibrating Your Sensors
- Swamp Life
- “Smoking, eating and Venezuelan diesel are prohibi...
- January: A Month of Great Music for a Great Cause...
- ▼ January (59)
- ► 2005 (555)