Bottle Rockets with the Siderunners, 9:30 p.m. Nov. 26, Beat Kitchen; $15.It's the Saturday after Thanksgiving, so there is no excuse to skip this show. And the B-Rox are recording a new album for Chicago's own Bloodshot Records in October, so this show should feature some great new tunes as well as their Essentials.
Saturday, October 15, 2005
"And thank you for the Bottle Rockets. Amen."
There is some great news in your Chicago Sun-Times:
- ► 2008 (244)
- ► 2007 (349)
- ► 2006 (418)
- Trib's Rosenthal Calls Out S-T's Novak
- What's an "Alito"?
- "Aw, that's just drunk talk...
- Parade and Rally for the World Series Champion Whi...
- Fitzgerald: Novak Exposed A Covert Agent
- "Target that Closet... And Fire!"
- Join the Celebration
- Denny's Blog Slam
- Miers Out
- Don't Go All Crazee Now
- How to Edit a Wing-Nut (If You Must): The Word Acc...
- “The first thing we do, let’s kill all the lawyers...
- Soft on (Republican) Crime
- Clearing the Air
- Why 2K?
- "A Genuine American Hero"
- This is for real, you've got to want it...
- Achtung Baby.
- Liz Phair at the World Series
- Cegelis Reporting for Bootcamp
- "A different kind of positive."
- "She once told me that the president was the most ...
- The Wheels of Justice Grind Slowly...
- Sneed: Generalissimo Francisco Franco is still dea...
- Correspondent's Course
- Did He Say "Cabal"?
- Kids, Don't Look at the Dirty, Dirty Cartoons
- All About the Benjamins
- CHRISTINE CEGELIS ON "PUBLIC AFFAIRS CINEMA"
- "And thank you for the Bottle Rockets. Amen."
- IS THIS THE BEST THE RIGHT CAN DO?
- The Ubersexual is the meaning of the earth. Let yo...
- IT WASN'T STAGED!
- RUBBING IT IN
- BERKOWITZ: CEGELIS ANSWERS THE TOUGH QUESTIONS
- BLAGORGEOUS IS ON THE AIR, AMERICA
- OBAMA TOWN HALL MEETINGS DOWNSTATE -- WAY DOWNSTAT...
- ONLY TWO PERCENT
- And I looked, and behold a pale horse:
- PUPPY LOVE
- DuPAGE SOX FANS REPRESENT
- "WORKS EVERY TIME"
- KEITH OLBERMANN: THE NEXUS OF POLITICS AND TERROR
- GOOD CUB, BAD CUB
- THE [ALL] KIDS [PLAN] ARE ALRIGHT
- LOCKING 'EM UP AND THROWING AWAY THE KID.
- WILCO: A BENEFIT FOR HURRICANE RELIEF
- "Iron-tight integrity and a tireless work ethic"
- "I am not there. I do not sleep."
- CARTOONIST CHRONICLES CULTURE OF CORRUPTION AND CR...
- Rep. DeLay, Lord Acton... Lord Acton, Rep. DeLay....
- a·kin - Having a similar quality or character; ana...
- THE MADNESS OF KING GEORGE
- SENATE: IT'S OVER GEORGE.
- PETER O'MALLEY IS LEAVING THE 6th DIST. RACE
- BLUE LEADER: STAY ON TARGET!
- RAUSCHENBERGER: HOLDING BACK THE JUNGLE
- NO JUDGE OF CHARACTER
- AREN'T THE MEDIOCRE ENTITLED TO A LITTLE REPRESENT...
- ROSKAM MENTOR CHARGED WITH FELONY MONEY LAUNDERING...
- RAHM: THERE IS A GOP CULTURE OF CORRUPTION AND CRO...
- IT'S PRONOUNCED 'EV-UH-NEAR'
- FARM AID REVISITED
- "We hope for the best for Neil and his family."
- ▼ October (65)