Friday, October 14, 2005
RUBBING IT IN
I suspected that Mohamed ElBaradei, Director General of International Atomic Energy Agency, might be a better person than I when he was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.
But now that ElBaradei is giving away his prize money, I think he is just rubbing my nose in it.
- ► 2008 (244)
- ► 2007 (349)
- ► 2006 (418)
- Trib's Rosenthal Calls Out S-T's Novak
- What's an "Alito"?
- "Aw, that's just drunk talk...
- Parade and Rally for the World Series Champion Whi...
- Fitzgerald: Novak Exposed A Covert Agent
- "Target that Closet... And Fire!"
- Join the Celebration
- Denny's Blog Slam
- Miers Out
- Don't Go All Crazee Now
- How to Edit a Wing-Nut (If You Must): The Word Acc...
- “The first thing we do, let’s kill all the lawyers...
- Soft on (Republican) Crime
- Clearing the Air
- Why 2K?
- "A Genuine American Hero"
- This is for real, you've got to want it...
- Achtung Baby.
- Liz Phair at the World Series
- Cegelis Reporting for Bootcamp
- "A different kind of positive."
- "She once told me that the president was the most ...
- The Wheels of Justice Grind Slowly...
- Sneed: Generalissimo Francisco Franco is still dea...
- Correspondent's Course
- Did He Say "Cabal"?
- Kids, Don't Look at the Dirty, Dirty Cartoons
- All About the Benjamins
- CHRISTINE CEGELIS ON "PUBLIC AFFAIRS CINEMA"
- "And thank you for the Bottle Rockets. Amen."
- IS THIS THE BEST THE RIGHT CAN DO?
- The Ubersexual is the meaning of the earth. Let yo...
- IT WASN'T STAGED!
- RUBBING IT IN
- BERKOWITZ: CEGELIS ANSWERS THE TOUGH QUESTIONS
- BLAGORGEOUS IS ON THE AIR, AMERICA
- OBAMA TOWN HALL MEETINGS DOWNSTATE -- WAY DOWNSTAT...
- ONLY TWO PERCENT
- And I looked, and behold a pale horse:
- PUPPY LOVE
- DuPAGE SOX FANS REPRESENT
- "WORKS EVERY TIME"
- KEITH OLBERMANN: THE NEXUS OF POLITICS AND TERROR
- GOOD CUB, BAD CUB
- THE [ALL] KIDS [PLAN] ARE ALRIGHT
- LOCKING 'EM UP AND THROWING AWAY THE KID.
- WILCO: A BENEFIT FOR HURRICANE RELIEF
- "Iron-tight integrity and a tireless work ethic"
- "I am not there. I do not sleep."
- CARTOONIST CHRONICLES CULTURE OF CORRUPTION AND CR...
- Rep. DeLay, Lord Acton... Lord Acton, Rep. DeLay....
- a·kin - Having a similar quality or character; ana...
- THE MADNESS OF KING GEORGE
- SENATE: IT'S OVER GEORGE.
- PETER O'MALLEY IS LEAVING THE 6th DIST. RACE
- BLUE LEADER: STAY ON TARGET!
- RAUSCHENBERGER: HOLDING BACK THE JUNGLE
- NO JUDGE OF CHARACTER
- AREN'T THE MEDIOCRE ENTITLED TO A LITTLE REPRESENT...
- ROSKAM MENTOR CHARGED WITH FELONY MONEY LAUNDERING...
- RAHM: THERE IS A GOP CULTURE OF CORRUPTION AND CRO...
- IT'S PRONOUNCED 'EV-UH-NEAR'
- FARM AID REVISITED
- "We hope for the best for Neil and his family."
- ▼ October (65)