As you know, Senator Obama has been nominated for a Grammy. He and fellow nominee Al Franken sat down for a confab about that and some other stuff on Franken's Air America show yesterday, recorded with a live studio audience at the Steppenwolf. Hear the proceedings -- hilarious and otherwise -- here.Holiday tip: A CD of that interview would be the perfect gift if you happen to be Fran Eaton's Secret Santa.
Sunday, December 11, 2005
Grammy Nominees for "Outstanding Soul, Spoken Word, or Barbershop Album of the Year"
Gaper's Block notes that Barack Obama's conversation with Air America's Al Franken -- the most controversial Grammy team-up since Elton John and Eminem -- is available on the Senator's website:
- ► 2008 (244)
- ► 2007 (349)
- ► 2006 (418)
- Story of the Year: The National Democratic Party D...
- My Christmas Vacation
- Whoa Mamma, bin Laden!
- Wurf's Analysis of Cegelis for Congress '04
- Season's Greetings
- DCCC Head: Trust Me
- Different Strokes, Etc.
- Stevens to Durbin: You Won't Like Me When I'm Angr...
- Computers Don't Invade Privacy and Guns Don't Kill...
- Are You Ready For Some Football Metaphors?
- Rahm: AWOL or just MIA?
- "You gotta keep 'em separated"
- We're Number One! We're Number One!
- I LOVE YOU RUSS FEINGOLD!!!
- Damaged Justice
- He Knows When You Are Sleeping, He Knows When You'...
- Busted! D.C. Astroturfing
- Gapers Block on 6th Dist Race
- A Local Look at the 6th District Democratic Primar...
- Good Night and Good Luck in 2008
- Narcotic Abuse Can Affect Your Judgment
- Showtime for Arrested Development?
- Equality is Job One
- Cegelis Beats Roskam
- The New 2006 Ford Analog
- NPR Bias?
- Quakers: Threat or Menace?
- Consider the Source
- Bush On The Constitution: "Just A Goddamned Piece ...
- “If a coke dealer has your ID -- it doesn’t look s...
- Black Ink v. Trib Inc.
- Oceans 11, Obama 08
- Obama: "Ownership Society" = "Social Darwinism"
- Grammy Nominees for "Outstanding Soul, Spoken Word...
- OneMan's Thoughts on 6th District Race
- Ford Bows Down to Homophobes
- Obama: Iraq Policy Must Be Balanced
- Update -- Trib. Inc.: 1, MoveOn: 0
- Tribune Review
- George Bush Doesn't Care About Blacklisted People
- O ye of little faith...
- Obama Talks to Trib About Alito
- TNR: 2008 Dammit!
- Illinois Review -- Crossroads of the Compassionate...
- Sun-Times' Cheryl Reed on Chicago Journalism
- The 6th District Democratic Primary
- MoveOn: Help Save the Chicago Tribune from the Chi...
- Sympathy for the Devil
- ▼ December (50)