Sometimes a political ad inadvertently reveals more than was intended.
For example, this mailing from the National Republican Congressional Committee indicates that they either believe that the ladies of the 6th District are crazed, screaming harpies or that they don't mind being portrayed as such.
I would understand if this photo of a shreaking fury was mailed exclusively to the Illinois Family Institute crowd -- they do strike me as a shrill, bun-haired bunch -- but this mailer was addressed to 'The Bride of So-Called "Austin Mayor"'.
Something tells me that this bizare mailing from the NRCC is not going to make up for Creepy Pete's crumbing field organization.
- ► 2008 (244)
- ► 2007 (349)
- Great Country Performers of Illinois
- Keith Olbermann on Rumsfeld, Fascism and America
- "Uhh... It's About... A Guy... Umm... A Stranger.....
- It's A Small World After All.
- Too Soon... or Too Late?
- Long Live the King!
- All He Can Do Is All He Can Do
- The Sun-Times Provides the Dots, But You'll Have T...
- "So-Called 'Austin Mayor': The Smartest Kid on Ear...
- The Family Business
- Johnny Cash - Ring of Fire 1963 This just might be...
- Perhaps Surrender Shouldn't Be Our First Move In T...
- NRCC: Taking The Low Road, or "Xenophobia v. The W...
- Attn: Comics Dorks
- Rahm's "Solid and Sensible" Plan
- NRCC's Requiem for the Hyper-Rich
- Full Flyer in its Full-Color Glory
- Separated at Smirk
- You Shouldda Been There
- "They should both be changed regularly, and for th...
- We're Living in the Future
- Good Rockin' Tonight
- Big Brother Roeser is Watching You
- Message Discipline
- Rich Miller: "John Laesch is a Jerk"
- Blago Campaign Jumps the Shark
- "Bump Keying" And this is why I always have a buck...
- "Then As Farce"
- 9.9 Million Reasons To Support a Living Wage
- Obama Will Support Lamont
- What Are You Doing With YOUR Freedom?
- Revealed: RNC Vision of Female 6th District Voters...
- "A Pittance"
- Love is Dead
- I'm No Bravehart
- ▼ August (36)
- ► 2005 (555)