A wise man once said that a political ad can sometimes inadvertently reveals more than was intended. Today's installment from the National Republican Congressional Committee reveals one thing clearly: The GOP is out of ideas.
For years the Republican party has developed and perfected campaigns based on the toxic combination of Fear and Tax-Cuts. But now, as evidenced by this bizarre mailer from the NRCC, the GOP's once-trusted union of Fear and Tax-Cuts now produces freakish, mutant offspring.
Year after year, the Republicans returned to the same political gene-pool: Fear and Tax-Cuts, Fear and Tax-Cuts. And by doing so, the GOP has produced a inbred child of a campaign -- one that is ugly, dull and witless.
- ► 2008 (244)
- ► 2007 (349)
- Great Country Performers of Illinois
- Keith Olbermann on Rumsfeld, Fascism and America
- "Uhh... It's About... A Guy... Umm... A Stranger.....
- It's A Small World After All.
- Too Soon... or Too Late?
- Long Live the King!
- All He Can Do Is All He Can Do
- The Sun-Times Provides the Dots, But You'll Have T...
- "So-Called 'Austin Mayor': The Smartest Kid on Ear...
- The Family Business
- Johnny Cash - Ring of Fire 1963 This just might be...
- Perhaps Surrender Shouldn't Be Our First Move In T...
- NRCC: Taking The Low Road, or "Xenophobia v. The W...
- Attn: Comics Dorks
- Rahm's "Solid and Sensible" Plan
- NRCC's Requiem for the Hyper-Rich
- Full Flyer in its Full-Color Glory
- Separated at Smirk
- You Shouldda Been There
- "They should both be changed regularly, and for th...
- We're Living in the Future
- Good Rockin' Tonight
- Big Brother Roeser is Watching You
- Message Discipline
- Rich Miller: "John Laesch is a Jerk"
- Blago Campaign Jumps the Shark
- "Bump Keying" And this is why I always have a buck...
- "Then As Farce"
- 9.9 Million Reasons To Support a Living Wage
- Obama Will Support Lamont
- What Are You Doing With YOUR Freedom?
- Revealed: RNC Vision of Female 6th District Voters...
- "A Pittance"
- Love is Dead
- I'm No Bravehart
- ▼ August (36)
- ► 2005 (555)