Tuesday, September 06, 2005

“How come CNN isn’t showing footage of how dry Michigan is right now, hmm?”

Today, Drink at Work's Francesco Marciuliano takes aim at Homeland Security Michael Chertoff:
"When I heard that there was a 'crowd' at the Convention Center, naturally I assumed that meant 'three.'"

"You tell me how are we supposed to airlift supplies to the victims. By some sort of magic bird? Please…"

"Whatever the criticisms and the after-action report may be about what was right and what was wrong looking back, what would be a horrible tragedy would be to distract ourselves by my spending time playing spin control on ‘Meet the Press’ rather than addressing the catastrophe. Oh, wait…"

"If these people are so ill then why do they all look a lot healthier than me?"

more
And a cartoon here.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive