Going to the Gay Games "is something Ozzie would do for fun. It's something he would want to see and do, to go out with friends," said Guillen's friend and hairdresser Edwin Quiros, who is gay.With or without Ozzie, I am sure that we can count on Petey and his videocamera to document each and every moment of the gay games for "future use."
"He just wants to do things like that. He's a cool guy. It's what I expect Ozzie to do."
Gay Games VII spokesman Kevin Boyer said -- gay slur not withstanding -- that Guillen should expect a warm welcome.
"We're glad to hear he'll be attending because it demonstrates how the gay games brings people together -- whether straight or gay -- through competition. There's no hurt feelings. He's apologized . . . he won't do it again," he said.
"It's cool that Ozzie will be at the center of two events that unite the city. The Gay Games on one hand and the World Series on the other."
Friday, June 30, 2006
Dreamy "Man's Man" to Attent Gay Games
After this Sun-Times article, what will Peter LaBarbera think of Ozzie "a man's man" Guillen:
- ► 2008 (244)
- ► 2007 (349)
- Okay, So I'm A Very Bad Person...
- Curse You Media! Why Won't You Leave That Obvious...
- Dreamy "Man's Man" to Attent Gay Games
- Lemons into Lemonade
- It's a Fixer-Upper
- Huzzah! Chicago's MSM Bloggers
- Visit Lombard, Illinois: The Lilac Village!
- Sen. Obama: The Connection Between Religion and P...
- If You Love America, You'll Go.
- Setting the Record Straight
- Bender: Get Your Gore On!
- DuPage Democrats Rally to Support Pate Phillip
- Caliban the Bomb!
- Midlife Crisis to Solve Recruitment Crisis?
- Roskam: "Stop Me Before I Sue Again!"
- Welcome to the Library
- Destination Universe
- African School To Be Named After Obama
- Zorn: Kick Me!
- Questions About Denny's Drive-Thru
- 2,500 Troops
- Obama: Progressives Know What They Stand For
- Obama Obsessing
- Prairie Porkway: Denny Hastert's Retirement Plan
- "The Most Exclusive Club"
- D@W: "Quotes from President Bush's Surprise Visit ...
- A Headline that Demands More Specificity
- Fish Tales
- Sen. Durbin Neutral on Internet Neutrality
- The Hideous Truth — Tom Roeser is Grotesque
- The Four Crazy Horsemen of the Apocalypse
- Tuesday, June 6, 2006: "Devilish"
- Gor-Al: Last Son of Earth?
- Douglas Edwards, Walter Cronkite, Dan Rather, Bob ...
- NOTICE: This Blog Post Was NOT Written by Sen. Ba...
- It's Hard Out Here...
- ▼ June (36)
- ► 2005 (555)