"The last time I visited Iraq was for Thanksgiving in 2003. But apparently this country celebrates it on a different day than we do."more...
"What happens in Baghdad stays in Baghdad. Seriously. I want a single shared camera for the press pool and a 45-minute broadcast delay on all news coverage."
"Now that Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki has filled the final positions in his government I believe we have enough support to finally overturn Roe v. Wade."
Wednesday, June 14, 2006
D@W: "Quotes from President Bush's Surprise Visit to Iraq"
From Francesco Marciuliano, the Baghdad bureau chief for Drink at Work:
- ► 2008 (244)
- ► 2007 (349)
- Okay, So I'm A Very Bad Person...
- Curse You Media! Why Won't You Leave That Obvious...
- Dreamy "Man's Man" to Attent Gay Games
- Lemons into Lemonade
- It's a Fixer-Upper
- Huzzah! Chicago's MSM Bloggers
- Visit Lombard, Illinois: The Lilac Village!
- Sen. Obama: The Connection Between Religion and P...
- If You Love America, You'll Go.
- Setting the Record Straight
- Bender: Get Your Gore On!
- DuPage Democrats Rally to Support Pate Phillip
- Caliban the Bomb!
- Midlife Crisis to Solve Recruitment Crisis?
- Roskam: "Stop Me Before I Sue Again!"
- Welcome to the Library
- Destination Universe
- African School To Be Named After Obama
- Zorn: Kick Me!
- Questions About Denny's Drive-Thru
- 2,500 Troops
- Obama: Progressives Know What They Stand For
- Obama Obsessing
- Prairie Porkway: Denny Hastert's Retirement Plan
- "The Most Exclusive Club"
- D@W: "Quotes from President Bush's Surprise Visit ...
- A Headline that Demands More Specificity
- Fish Tales
- Sen. Durbin Neutral on Internet Neutrality
- The Hideous Truth — Tom Roeser is Grotesque
- The Four Crazy Horsemen of the Apocalypse
- Tuesday, June 6, 2006: "Devilish"
- Gor-Al: Last Son of Earth?
- Douglas Edwards, Walter Cronkite, Dan Rather, Bob ...
- NOTICE: This Blog Post Was NOT Written by Sen. Ba...
- It's Hard Out Here...
- ▼ June (36)
- ► 2005 (555)