- Cruise is Xenu's number two earthling
- Daughter by Katie Holmes "conceived like Rosemary's Baby"
- Nicole Kidman "feared blackmail" over sex tapes made with Scientologists
- Scientologists "planted meadow of flowers for Tom and Nicole to run through"
- Cruise's next mission for Xenu is to recruit David Beckham
Monday, January 07, 2008
Revealed: The Secrets of Science Fiction's Silliest Religion
The Daily Mail reports that Tom Cruise is reportedly furious over claims by Diana author Andrew Morton:
- The Democratic Choice in Black and White
- Well, Gollllly Sgt. Carter -- Army Recruiting More...
- Sophie's Choice in the 6th District
- Dreams of a President Like My Father
- Trib Endorses Obama, Nails Clinton
- Now That's Demagoguery!
- Poetry, Prose, Power, Primaries and Politics
- Historic Endorsement
- Your Primary Homework
- Ch-ch-changes: Rolling Back the Enlightenment (upd...
- Willard "Mitt" Romney: The Genuine Phony
- Playing to the Republican Base
- Attn: DuPage County Employees
- ST's Carol Marin on Mark Pera and The Prince
- SCAM Scoop: Exclusive with UCF Champ Fighter, Matt...
- Achewood Novelty Library, or You Can't Spell "Ache...
- Truly Great Comedy is Timeless
- The State of Newpaper Journalism
- You must look down on the enemy, and take up your ...
- Revealed: The Secrets of Science Fiction's Sillies...
- Transforming a Puny Ant into a Mighty Blue Giant?
- Signs of the End Times
- Next Month's SCAM Book Club Title
- Still Only Fifty Cents!
- ▼ January (27)
- ► 2007 (349)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (555)