In DuPage County, the new progressive organization, Turn DuPage Blue, is set to win so many Democratic precinct committeemen races that they will take over and revitalize the DuPage County Democratic Party in another longtime Republican bastion.And that, true believers, will be a super-special Tale to Astonish!
Saturday, January 05, 2008
Transforming a Puny Ant into a Mighty Blue Giant?
From Dick Simpson's Chicago Sun-Times column entitled "Progressives moving on up":
- The Democratic Choice in Black and White
- Well, Gollllly Sgt. Carter -- Army Recruiting More...
- Sophie's Choice in the 6th District
- Dreams of a President Like My Father
- Trib Endorses Obama, Nails Clinton
- Now That's Demagoguery!
- Poetry, Prose, Power, Primaries and Politics
- Historic Endorsement
- Your Primary Homework
- Ch-ch-changes: Rolling Back the Enlightenment (upd...
- Willard "Mitt" Romney: The Genuine Phony
- Playing to the Republican Base
- Attn: DuPage County Employees
- ST's Carol Marin on Mark Pera and The Prince
- SCAM Scoop: Exclusive with UCF Champ Fighter, Matt...
- Achewood Novelty Library, or You Can't Spell "Ache...
- Truly Great Comedy is Timeless
- The State of Newpaper Journalism
- You must look down on the enemy, and take up your ...
- Revealed: The Secrets of Science Fiction's Sillies...
- Transforming a Puny Ant into a Mighty Blue Giant?
- Signs of the End Times
- Next Month's SCAM Book Club Title
- Still Only Fifty Cents!
- ▼ January (27)
- ► 2007 (349)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (555)