Polish troops will start to withdraw from Iraq in the New Year and all will be out by the end of 2005, the country's president has promised. Poland is the fourth-largest contributor of troops to the coalition in Iraq - with 2,500 - and there is strong opposition at home to the deployment. President Aleksander Kwasniewski said the Iraq situation would be different after January, when general elections would take place ahead of the creation of a national Government.That's right, a country contributing 2,500 troops was the fourth-largest member of the coalition. I think Hand County, South Dakota has contributed more troops.
Monday, October 04, 2004
Don't forget about Poland!
Okay, looks like you can forget about Poland:
- ► 2008 (244)
- ► 2007 (349)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (555)
- NONE DARE CALL IT "QUAGMIRE"
- Statement From 'Jersey Girls' on Bin Laden Video
- PUTTING THE "ASS" IN AMBASSADOR
- WANTED: DEAD OR ALIVE
- GET FIRED UP!
- ONE PEOPLE, ONE COUNTRY, ONE LEADER...
- SEVEN DAYS O' WEAK
- KEYES CAMPAIGN NEWSLETTER
- SPRINGSTEEN APPEARANCE AT KERRY RALLY SWAYS UNDECI...
- A COMMANDER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERYTHING HIS TROO...
- DuPAGE DEMOCRATS GET OUT THE VOTE RALLY
- WHAT IS POSTMODERNISM?
- GET YOUR WAR ON #42
- "With all deliberate speed."
- CEGELIS FILES COMPLAINT WITH BOARD OF ELECTIONS
- 2,584 - 8,613 OKLAHOMA CITY-SIZED BOMBS
- REHNQUIST HOSPITALIZED WITH CANCER
- Jon Stewart on C-SPAN
- SENATE DEBATE 2... AS VIEWED ON BIZZARO-WORLD
- "If her husband is one-fourth as good as she is, h...
- A DAMNING COMPARISON
- OCTOBER SURPRISE RESCHEDULED FOR NOVEMBER? PT 2
- OCTOBER SURPRISE RESCHEDULED FOR NOVEMBER?
- CEGELIS BATTLING BALLOT ERROR
- DELUSIONAL VOTERS SUPPORT DELUSIONAL PRESIDENT
- OBAMA DISCUSSES SUPREME COURT NOMINEES
- CAN WE EXPECT FIREWORKS AT TOMORROW'S SENATE DEBAT...
- "I thought that this would be a fair election, I w...
- Clinton to stump for Kerry
- FLU AS SYMPTOM OF BUSH INEFFECTIVENESS
- KERRY BASHER PUNKS VATICAN
- Bush told Robertson: 'We're not going to have any ...
- High Noon at Sun-Times
- OBAMA MAY SWING SENATE
- 1st AMENDMENT IN PUTIN-IZED AMERICA
- ATTENTION UNDECIDED VOTERS: HIGH TIMES ENDORSES KE...
- Robert Novak Compares George W. Bush to Adolf Hitl...
- .06% Agree with Keyes
- Alan Keyes presents: Circular Reasoning
- Keyes for Senate E-Mail
- Nader's running mate to vote for Kerry
- Magical Thinking II
- Magical Thinking
- Magical Thinking III
- A new day dawns in Chicago suburbs
- "Working together, the ants eat the elephant"
- Wes Clark battles for Melissa Bean
- Paging Dr. Freud. Paging Dr. Freud.
- Worst Obama story ever?
- Leader: Keyes has made millions in Illinois
- "An officer is responsible for everything his troo...
- Support the Troops
- South Dakota garbage shipped to Ohio
- Was I listening to the wrong station?
- Kerry-Obama Symbiosis
- Is that a "Talking Point" in your pocket or are yo...
- Dirty South Dakota GOP
- The Keyes Choice: GOP or God
- Obama on Bush
- Morning Edition Looks at Obama's Sentate Race
- "We don't give a crap. What are they going to do, ...
- In defense of an Ivy League education
- Blago's subconscious to Blago: You need to be more...
- Obama's Springfield Record Examined
- It seems like something significant happens in Iow...
- Your friends and neighbors
- What are they teaching in catechism class these da...
- Cheney: There are way more dead people than that i...
- Barack Obama, Alan Keyes Face Off On City Desk
- I guess it depends on your definition of "met."
- Mark Your Calendar
- The Obama-Keyes Gap May Close
- "It's not your typical neighborly, folksy Midweste...
- Keyes' Website: Keyes Won't Win
- Don't forget about Poland!
- Debating Points
- W: Pride of the Bush Family
- George W. Bush: Standing Tall
- Bush v. Troops
- Jesus wouldn't play Scrabble against Obama
- New York Times looks at the possibility of a frigg...
- Alan Keyes presents Fortress America
- The bounce you heard was Georgie's head on the mat...
- "I didn't do it, nobody saw me do it, there's no w...
- Keyes in Metropolis
- "I'm trying to put a leash on them."
- ▼ October (89)