Wednesday, October 20, 2004

"I thought that this would be a fair election, I was wrong"

The Republican Party of DuPage County just isn't ready for competition. From The Cegelis Campaign via Archpundit:
The DuPage County Election Commission has begun distributing a "sample ballot" with Henry Hyde listed as facing no opposition. Cegelis is listed incorrectly as a candidate for the "41st Senate District." The sample ballot was distributed to over 40 local newspapers that reach hundreds of thousands potential voters in the Sixth District.

***

"This was not an honest mistake. Considering I won the Primary Election, I cannot believe that anyone at the DuPage County Election Commission did not know that I was running against Henry Hyde. This does not give me any confidence in DuPage County's ability to hold a fair election."
Click here to volunteer to help introduce free and fair elections to DuPage County.

Every vote counts, so lets make sure they count every vote.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive