I said this in the Archpundit comments, but it bears repeating here:
Anyone who wants to really help the Tammy Duckworth's 6th District campaign should get in touch with Democratic Illinois House candidates Joe Vosicky (Dist. 46) or Rob Bisceglie (Dist. 45).
They are both running professional, grassroots-driven state rep campaigns. They are both great guys and their grassroots bone fides are legit -- they're both friends of Christine Cegelis.
In addition, they are each working hard to take an open Illinois house seat. Open seats mean that these districts simply will never be more winnable for the Democrats than this year.
But most importantly, they know their districts better than anyone in the Duckworth camp ever could. I'm sure the Duckworth staff are nice folks, but Joe and Rob are grassroots, shoe-leather, door-knocking candidates. That means they know where their voters are -- and their voters are Tammy's voters.
There is literally nothing you could do that would be more helpful to Major Duckworth than to team up with the grassroots campaigns of Rob and/or Joe in the run up to the election.
www.votebisceglie.com or www.joevosicky.com
Tell 'em an imaginary friend sent you.
Photo credit: Mr. Wurf
UPDATE: Links are fixed -- now, use 'em!
- ► 2008 (244)
- ► 2007 (349)
- No Way to Treat a Lady
- GOTV ASAP
- Sun-Times to Journalism: We Quit.
- This Does Not Inspire Confidence -- Updated (2X)
- "We're Ashamed the President of the United States ...
- Rep. Hyde: "I heard a dear friend of mine, a great...
- You Can Help Make the 6th District Race a Grassroo...
- "If At First You Don't Succeed -- Try and Try and ...
- It's a Punchin' Kinda Face
- Hastert's Congress: Incompetent, Lazy and Corrupt
- A Tribute to the Speaker
- Letter to 6th District from Wheaton
- Misery, Senate Race
- Sun-Times: Quinn '07
- Stop the GOP Misleadership in Washington
- Right-Wing Cartoonist Accuses Speaker Hastert of C...
- The '06 Choice: Right-Wing or Conservative
- GOP Chickens Coming Home to Roost
- Democratic Tactical Victories Require a Democratic...
- Daily Herald Rejects Roskam, Endorses Duckworth
- Does Absence Make the House Ethics Commitee Grow F...
- The Hastert/Foley Scandal - You Can't Spell "Timel...
- God Bless America
- 6th District Race: Close Enough to Steal?
- Sweet Blog Scoop: House members to ask past and pr...
- Hastert Scandal: Boys 'n' LaHood
- The New Republic: Denny's Deal is Worse than Foley...
- Et Tu, Pete?
- HRC: We Won't Be the GOP's Scapegoats
- Meanwhile, in the 6th District
- Hastert: George Soros Ate My Homework
- WGN on Statement from Hastert's Office: A "Flat Ou...
- I Like Them Odds!
- Obama: Denny Should Be Stripped
- How Will We Break the News to Tom Roeser?
- Fox News: If you can't spin it, just lie.
- And I Believe I'll Have Another Drink.
- The Other Republican Perversion
- NRCC or NAMBLA: Did 100K Buy GOP Silence for Sex ...
- "Alright -- Now hit the showers"
- Roskam's Task: Defending the Indefensible
- I've Heard the Cubs are Hiring...
- Teenage Girl President
- Maybe We're Overthinking This
- Candidates: Don't Forget...
- Is Anyone This Creepy?
- You're Doing a Heck of a Job, Denny!
- GOP Abuse of Power Goes Back Years
- Rich Miller: Illinois Media Chokes on the Big Sto...
- GOP: Guard Our Pedophiles
- Let History Be Your Guide
- ▼ October (51)
- ► 2005 (555)